Apparel Supply Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy (together with other documents referred to herein) describes what personal data we collect from you and how we process your personal data.
If you do not wish to accept this Policy please do not continue to use the Website.
Personal data we may collect from you
- We may collect information on your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, content from surveys, contact forms and other communication data and the resources that you access. This information, for example, will make your visit to the Website easier in the future since we might suggest Content depending on the location you access the Website from.
- If you use our contact forms (for example “Contact”, “Send us a Message”, or “Contact us about working together” or similar), please notice that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields. We need this information to comply with your request. Other information or personal data you share with us is at your sole discretion. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We also collect information of all users of the Website in aggregated form in order to provide us with a better understanding of the users of the Website as a group.
- We may also use the information for direct marketing via e-mail, when you opt-in for this purpose in the relevant contact form. You may opt-out of receiving future marketing communication, at your discretion, at any time.
- We may also store cookies as set out in more detail in our Cookies Policy site.
- To best tailor Content and resources according to your preferences.
- To respond to your request or questions when you are contacting us. We will provide you the relevant information by email. Telephone and/or mail can be an option if you provide these details, but it is in our sole discretion to choose the communication system.
- To deliver other information – such as Apparel Supply Ltd upcoming events or newsletters – that we may offer you.
- To help us create, publish, and improve Content most relevant to you.
- To ensure that the Content provided through the Website are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so.
- To further develop and improve the Website and systems to better serve you.
- To suppliers, contractors and agents: From time to time we may engage or employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include the hosting of Website content, or the provision of certain features contained on the Website or to provide financial updates upon your request. Such recipients will only have access to data required by them to perform their functions, and are not permitted to use such data for any other purposes. These recipients are subject to contractual confidentiality obligations.
- To government or law enforcement authorities if we determine in our sole discretion that we are under an obligation to do so.